Friday, April 11, 2014

Color Dare 89 with Perfect Day

It's been a while since I posted. I am getting used to having a newborn at home. Getting the hang of having 4 children is a challenge, but a super enjoyable one! Hopefully soon I can get back into regular crafting. I just got a bunch of pictures developed, so I can start on my baby's scrapbook soon!

My top priority though is getting the birth announcements made and sent out. Here is my prototype. What do you think?



Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Crème Brulee
B&Ts: Perfect Day
Stamps: New Arrival
Ink: Crème Brulee, Juniper, Chocolate
Other: Chocolate Brads, Cricut Art Philosophy

1 comment:

  1. That is darling, precious, sweet and downright adorable! Congrats on your newest addition to your family. What an incredible blessing!

    ReplyDelete