Saturday, September 28, 2013

Color Dare 61 and 62

I meant to post my color dare card last week, but I forgot, so I will post it this week. The colors were Olive, Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush.


This week the colors are Olive and Sweet Leaf. I made those the colors for the party favors and birthday-girl hat for my daughter's space themed party:

 
Please come join us at Color My Heart with your monochromatic green creation this week!

I made the other hats and the cupcake wrappers with Heavenly Blue and Sunkiss Yellow. Here are some pictures from the party.








Materials used:
Cardstock: Olive, Sweet Leaf
Stamps: Outta This World
Other: Silver Shimmer Trim, Artiste Cricut Cartridge

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking party! Your daughter must have been so pleased. One of my favorite things from when the boys were young was planning their themed birthday parties. I love that solar system cake! Very clever with the sun and planets! Hope you are getting your energy back, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete