Friday, September 6, 2013

Color Dare 59 with Angelic Blessings

Hi! Here's what I made for the Slate/Whisper color dare for Color My Heart.


I chose Cranberry for my one color. The sketch is from Make It From Your Heart volume 2. Please join us at Color My Heart this week. I'd love to see what you come up with!

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Cranberry, Whisper, Slate
B&Ts: Dakota
Stamps: Angelic Blessings
Ink: Slate, Cranberry
Other: Cranberry Baker's Twine, Red Glitter Gems, Cuttlebug embossing folder (not CTMH)

3 comments:

  1. This is so striking with the cranberry! Love your embossed background, too. Thanks for having me as a guest this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely STUNNING! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - LOVE this Sarah. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete