Monday, January 7, 2013

Simple Shabby Birthday Card

Okay, so I know I said I was going to go do some scrapbooking, but I couldn't resist one more card! This one is for a very elegant Shabby Tea Room challenge, The Pink Elephant (celebrate), and the sketch is the Sweet Sunday Sketch by Karen Giron.

The Shabby Tea Room challenge is to use the colors from the picture, to use a ribbon/bow, and put a flower on it.
 
Materials used:
B&Ts: Magnifique
Cardstock: Colonial White
Stamps: Piece of Cake
Ink: Tuxedo Black (not CTMH), Chocolate Distressing Ink
Markers: Sky, Honey
Other: Bouquet Assortment, Colonial White Ribbon, lace (not CTMH)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my yumminess ... this is the sweetest little card! I adore the peek-a-boo window with the tiered cake! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet..yes, very sweet - simple and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you cake stamp, adorably. Nice take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete