Friday, March 8, 2024

Green and Gold

 Christmas in March means St. Patrick’s colors. I am coming in just under the wire on some of these challenges. I just got distracted this week, but I’m determined to stay consistent. My card is a little avant-garde, but I like it with all the shine and sparkle. Here are my challenges I am participating in:

52 Christmas Card Throwdown

Color My Heart

Double Trouble

Festive Friday









Materials used:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Lagoon Fundamentals

B&Ts: Mayberry

Stamps: A Timber, Merriest Christmas

Ink: Clover

Other: Gold Shimmer Trim, Gold Embossing Powder

6 comments:

  1. How pretty, love the gold accents and those soft colored papers together. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, love the gold glitter between the two complementary patterned papers and the gold embossed sentiment. Love that you shared with us at Color Dare and Double Trouble "Pinch Proof".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of patterned papers that match the featured colors. Thanks for playing along with Color Dare! -Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your design and the balance of our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute clean and simple design. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Colour Dare :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gold really makes this elegant. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete