Monday, September 19, 2022

Safari animals

 Today I decided to make a card. A lot of my friends are having babies. So the theme from Cupcake Inspirations was perfect, and it fit perfectly with the punch theme at Double Trouble. I only own a circle punch, so I used it to make some punch art of the cute little animals! I used Melon for the theme at Heart 2 Heart. And I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts. I used the wood grain background for the Thing 3 challenge with Double Trouble and the theme at Use Your Stuff.



I thought it turned out super cute. Thanks for stopping by, and I’ll see you next time!

Materials used:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Melon, Papaya, Black

B&Ts: Backyard Bliss

Stamps: Just to Say

Ink: Intense Black 

Other: 1 1/4” circle punch; hole punch, black marker, green sequins (not CTMH)






14 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah, thanks for joining us at Double Trouble and you combined them with some of my favorite other challenges... great job. Adorable card and you a lot of creativity with your punch. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative... Amazing what one can make with a simple circle die cut. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is really cute! Love the sprinkle of sequins also! Thanks for playing w/ us at UYS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Cute!!! I love the safari animals! Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your safari animals are so stinkin' cute! Great job combining all these challenges. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us this week at AHSC challenge.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. The animals are really cute and I love the wood grain. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, AHSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable!! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Use Your Stuff! Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just in awe, these are so adorable, I love them both...so so cute! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, Sarah! Perfect for celebrating a new baby. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #121.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How adorable is this card? I love your die cut safari animals! Glad you played with us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, wonderful. Thanks for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  12. How adorable!! I LOVE your little animals. Perfect design for a baby card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!!

    Nora
    CIC
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card thanks for joining us on the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge ❤️ Kathy-DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete