Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Love One Another

 Today I made this card with the colors from Color Throwdown, the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, and the technique challenge at Simon Says - create your own background. I’m also entering it into the “Look to Yourself” verse challenge at Word Art Wednesday.

I decided to use stamps and inks to make the background, and I really like the colors, and was going for a kind of watercolor look, but it just isn’t working for me. Oh well. I might try again later. I chose the verse, love one another, because it is like the challenge to “look to yourselves” - being obedient to the Lord for our spiritual growth. That’s all I have for today. Thanks for visiting.




Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
B&Ts: wood grain
Stamps: He is Risen, Brushstrokes
Ink: Lagoon, Canary, Gypsy, Sorbet
Other: sparkly paper, black pen (Creative Memories)

1 comment:

  1. Great job combining challenges! This is such a wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete