Friday, June 24, 2022

Love Blossoms

 This Love Blossoms is a neat stamp set I’ve never used before. I used it for the Fusion challenge and the color dare at Color My Heart. I chose Candy Apple to go with Capri. I don’t have any Capri, so I used an off-brand cardstock I had laying around. It is close. I decided on the black background to imitate the inspiration photo. I am also entering this into the challenge at Your Next Stamp.





Materials used:
Cardstock: white Daisy, Black, blue (colorbok)
Stamps: Love Blossom
Ink: Intense Black, Candy Apple


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, like that you colored your flower only, it makes the floral pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love how you colored the flower. Your colors are great together. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, love the spotlight colouring of your flower. Thanks for joining us at The Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card with the flowers and colour choices with the Capri. Stunning. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete