Thursday, August 2, 2018

Copper

Today I made a card I was planning to make yesterday. I had to buy some printer ink and I didn't get it until last night. I like to print out the Bible verses from Word Art Wednesday. The colors at Color Throwdown were black and white plus copper. The challenge at Simon Says was to create your own background. So I took my rose gold tape (the closest thing I have to copper), and created a diagonally striped background with it on white cardstock. I used the sketch from Freshly Made.


I stamped the images in Archival Black and layered them on Black cardstock. Then I added some rose gold sequins for a final touch.


I hope you can come play along with me this week!



Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Black
Stamps: Holidays, verse from WAW (not CTMH)
Ink: Archival Black
Other: Rose Gold Tape, Florence Sequins

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love that background paper and the lovely verse! Pretty images as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah! I love how you've created the background with tape, it looks wonderful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, sparkly and totally fantastic! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete