Saturday, July 23, 2016

Banner bunches

I may have found my mojo! I have not been creating lately, but now I'm back at it. I made this card with the challenges at Color Throwdown and Pals Paper Arts.

I used Fern for the green, Goldrush for the orange, Gypsy for the purple and Glacier for the aqua. I used some of the Paper Fundamentals for patterned paper. The stamp set was from the current Seasonal Expressions - A Bunch of Love. To color the flowers, I took a paintbrush and collected some of the ink from the lid of the stamp pad and painted with water.


PPA310 A sketch Challenge

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Glacier
Paper Fundamentals: Goldrush, Gypsy, Fern
Stamps: A Bunch of Love
Ink: Archival Black, Gypsy, Glacier, Fern, Goldrush
Other: Chevron Embossing Folder

6 comments:

  1. I see tons of mojo here in this fab design!! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all thos circles and the flowers with sentiment banner!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Sarah! These colors are so soft and sweet together. The sentiment banner is the perfect touch. Thanks for playing with the Sketch Team at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for both challenges! Thanks for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super fun and sweet card! Your colors are super and the embossing behind adds such depth and interest. Many thanks for sharing your talent with the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say, your card is true perfection and you met the challenge perfectly! So happy you played along with PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete