Friday, February 27, 2015

Two birds

Here is a card I made last Saturday for my favorite Saturday challenges. I didn't get to put it up though because my internet isn't working properly, so I had to find a different way to edit my pictures. I finally figured it out. The challenges are:

Less is More -wings
52 CCT -sequins & pearls


I made a couple of partridges in a pear tree branch for the wings challenge to fit in with the Christmas theme of 52CCT.



Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Cotton Candy, Outdoor Denim
Stamps: Pear & Partridge Card WOTG, Very Merry Christmas, Wonderland WOTG
Ink: Outdoor Denim, Baby Pink, Whisper
Other: Silver Sequins, faux pearls (not CTMH)

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card in the colors - Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet ard Sarah!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the CAS design. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful....love your wonderful design. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah - this is really lovely!! Nice to see you at 52CCT this past week! Hope all is well in your world. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice CAS card, Sarah! I'm glad you shared it with us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah what a sweet birdie card for our wings challenge!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the birds! This is a fab CAS card, thanks for sharing it with us at 52 CCT in our sequins and pearls challenge
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super combination of challenges. Perfectly clean and simple, so elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete