Sunday, July 6, 2014

It's Sunday

The Sunday challenges looked like fun today. There were two color challenges, so I ended up using the same sketch to make two cards. I was excited that I could use the same paper packet for both. The first color combo was red, white, and blue, and the second was green, blue, and grey. I used the same blue from the Jubilee pack for both cards, then I used the red gingham with Colonial White for the second card, and the green bandanna paper with Slate for the first card. Here are the challenges:

Sweet Sunday Sketch
Order of the Opus Gluei - ribbon/string/twine
Sunday Stamps - Indian Corn Blue, Topiary, and Slate
Pile It On - Flowers
Sentimental Sundays - Red, white, and blue



I really love the country look. I haven't really gotten to work with Jubilee yet, but this is my favorite paper packet out of the whole Spring/Summer Idea Book! I used the Dimensional Elements Complements instead of stamps for my sentiments. Which one do you like better?



Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Slate
B&Ts: Jubilee
Complements: Jubilee
Other: Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes, Neutral Baker's Twine Assortment, Red Brad Assortment, Green Button Assortment

9 comments:

  1. You've done a fabulous job with all the challenges! I love the little award banner style of your second card too, so cute. Thanks so much for joining us at SSSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are very pretty.. I love all the different pattern papers. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are great and wonderfully embellished! Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both really lovely. Thanks for sharing the red, white and blue one with us at Sentimental Sundays x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, both cards are so pretty! Great layers on both and the sketch works great on both cards. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colorful cards, love the papers and the layouts you created. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers' challenge at Pile It On and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colorful cards, love the papers and the layouts you created. Thank you for joining our 'Flowers' challenge at Pile It On and good luck in the draw!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are so pretty, I love the vibrancy of the colors and also the fresh feel of the embellishments and your combos. You make me want to go immediately into my craft room and start pulling out colors! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Opus Gluei and getting all tied up with us, hope we get you back for our latest challenge!

    ReplyDelete