Friday, March 14, 2014

Color Dare 85 with Boom-di-ada!

It's been a while since I posted. I am in full blown nesting mode, so I've been trying to get ready for the baby. It really cuts into everything else, so my crafting time has all but gone out the window. But I made myself sit down and make this layout last night.

The colors for Color My Heart this week are Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta, Olive, and Hollyhock. Here is my layout using the retired paper pack Boom-di-ada:


I used the Miracle Irresistables chipboard to embellish. I will have to add my title when I decide what pictures to put on this layout.

Come play along with us this week!

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Olive, Barn Red
B&Ts: Boom-di-Ada
Ink: Hollyhock, Olive, Barn Red, Autumn Terracotta
Other: Just Blooms paper Flowers, Miracle Irresistables

1 comment:

  1. I had forgotten about this paper pack - what a perfect choice for this combo! These colors seem very fall, but the way you did this layout with the embellishments makes me think spring. :)

    ReplyDelete