Friday, October 18, 2013

52 CCT & Color My Heart

This week at Color My Heart, we challenge you to use Twilight and Crystal Blue. The theme that Danielle has selected for 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown is "bling it up." I used the sketch from Mojo Monday for my card. I am also entering this into the Simon Says Christmas card challenge.

 

Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Kraft, Twilight, Crystal Blue
Stamps: Snowflakes, Bright All Night
Ink: Chocolate, Twilight
Other: Twilight Ribbon, Blue Buttons, Bitty Sparkles - clear, Blue/Green Epoxy Bubbles, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Silver Shimmer Trim, Color-Ready Kraft Borders

9 comments:

  1. I really love the combination of the two blues against the kraft cardstock. The blue really pops. And the asymmetrical layers add a lot of interest. Thanks for leading the way for us, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love your colour combo.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue and kraft are amazing together!!! LOVE the beautiful bling, too! HUGS and have a great rest of the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blues and kraft, very pretty and all the lovely sparkle is super. Love this layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color combo Sarah!! Love the blue bling. Terrific card. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, Sarah! I love the different color you used with this stamp. Very creative. Love the border and the bling too!
    (P.S. THANKS for visting my blog today :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Sarah and I love the colour combination! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that the blues and browns color combo is terrific! The sparkly snowflakes and the cheery bow are fabby, too.

    ReplyDelete