Friday, July 29, 2022

Vacation Title page

 I have been trying to finish my vacation album from 2019. I’ve finally been able to finish the title page, and it was serendipitous because a I had these papers laid out, but didn’t really like them. When I saw the Spots and Stripes challenge from Lasting Memories, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I flipped over the papers, and they had stripes and spots on the back. I love it so much! Then I added a pocket card, trimmed, that had been sitting out for the title. I love how it turned out!


Materials used:

Cardstock: White Daisy

B&Ts: La Vie en Rose

Pocket cards: Wanderful

Other: Art Philosophy, Glacier Fundamental Assortment 

2 comments:

  1. Great scrapbooking page for our challenge...I too like the contrast of dots and stripes!! Way to go shopping your stash…thanks for playing along with our WTHeck embellishments challenge over at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design. Great use of the spots and stripes challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete