Monday, July 11, 2022

Gerber

 I have been scrapbooking all last week, so my card making got put on hold. But today I’m back to my regular summer schedule, so I made a card for three challenges: Atlantic Hearts, Cupcake Inspirations, and Use Your Stuff. I liked the daisies on the cupcakes, and the mood board from Use Your Stuff. So I played around with my Cricut and found the Gerber Daisy cut from the Flower Market cartridge. I used Tulip, Ruby, and Hollyhock cardstock. I also used my lace punch to make a border with the green cardstock. I think it is New England Ivy.





Materials used:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Honey, Tulip, Ruby, Hollyhock, New England Ivy, Garden Green

Stamps: To My Bestie

Ink: Tulip

Other: Flower Market Cricut cartridge, Martha Stewart lace punch (not CTMH)

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that flower focal. So glad you were able to play along in our challenge at UYS. Thanks so much. Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Great job combining elements from all 3 challenges. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! and perfect for so many card giving occasions! Great job!
    Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
    Patty S,
    Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the dimension on your flower and lace! Thank you for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great incorporation of both challenges. The color choices are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your focal point flower it is awesome, the entire card is great, beautiful work! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card. I love the focal flower and the CAS feel. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week. Anna, AHSC Design Team
    https://sparklywallflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flower as the focal point of your lovely card. Great use of our colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Nance, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card. I really like the green lace under and over that flower. Lovely design. Thanks for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!!

    Nora
    DT CIIC

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how I like flowers and this is so very pretty! Thanks for playing our color combo challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Happy Crafting!

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete