Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Patriotic Pride

 I made this card a while back, inspired by one I saw and loved. I looked up the dimensions, the strips having been cut with die cuts. I cut them myself with the paper trimmer to the right widths, and arranged them like this on my card front. I decided to enter it into the challenge at Heart 2 Heart, because I used red white and blue, patriotic colors.



I was inspired by Karren, over at Fusion, and this card:



Materials used:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Black, Sapphire, Capri, Mink

Stamps: Love Blossoms

Ink: Intense Black, Candy Apple

3 comments:

  1. Great card! I love that it goes with the patriotic colors but could be used anytime. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I love the flowers you used and the colour combo. Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

    Brandi R.
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I like the red, white, & blue color combo with the floral stamps. Thanks for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!

    ReplyDelete