Thursday, July 14, 2022

Rocker Christmas card

 Today I decided to try something new. I went back and looked at some of the challenges I hadn’t completed yet, and I decided to try to combine them into one rocker card, which is the trend challenge for Just Us Girls. I have never made a rocker card before, so I looked up a YouTube video and figured out how easy it is. I cut a 6-inch circle and folded it in half. The rest is just decoration!

The colors are from the Paper Players, the theme for Christmas is from Paperminutes. Ich habe die Deutsche am bestens gelesen. Ich meine, mein Deutsch ist furchtbar, aber ich kann meistens verstehen. I’m also entering this into the Kids challenge at Addicted to CAS.





Materials used:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Pear & Lagoon fundamentals

Stamps: Santa Claus, Winter Joy

Ink: Lagoon, Pear

My Stickease: Party Time

Other: I Heart Us sequins assortment, ribbon

6 comments:

  1. Believe it or not, I have that CTMH stamp, it's one of my favorite winter ones! SO cute as a rocker card, someone will really enjoy it this Christmas! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable rocker card! I'm so glad you joined us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah... I love the colors! Truly a fun rocker... thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, great job with the color combo! And that rocker card is so creative! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was für eine coole winterliche Karte, danke, dass du sie uns bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    Liebe Grüße -
    Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is cool and very winterly.
    Thanks for joining Paperminutes
    Heike

    ReplyDelete