Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Froggy in the Sunshine

 I have been doing lots of organizing lately. Yesterday I went through my leftover Cricut cuts wondering why the heck I keep some of these things! I’m playing in the WTHeck embellishments challenge at Shopping Our Stash. I had also realized I never finished this frog card I had started, not knowing what to add to it. Today’s Paperminutes theme made me pull it out and see if I could find a sunshine embellishment for the theme at Use Your Stuff. I found a negative I had left over from a make and take that fit perfectly so I added a wooden shape and a little heart. It was the perfect addition to my little froggy card I started at a CTMH event!


Materials used: Random CTMH cardstock and B&T paper, a stamp set I don’t own, some markers I think, and some wooden shapes and Cricut cuts

2 comments:

  1. what a funny frog! Thanks for showing your beautiful card for paperminutes this week.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how all the different elements came together to make this cute froggy card. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete