Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Big and Small

 I found yet another scrapbook challenge. This one has a new theme every month and a new challenge every week. It is called Lasting Memories. I have been working on my childhood album from pictures my mom gave me. I am almost done, and one of the last pages besides my wedding is my graduation from college. The challenge is Opposites attract: Big and Small. So I took a pre-made layout, added my pictures, and then added two embellishments: one big and one small. The big one is a silhouette of a girl in cap and gown with a diploma. The small one is a stamped image of a graduation cap and the “Congratulations, Class of ‘04.” This is a companion layout, so the title is on the other page.


The kit I used was I Heart Us Workshops Your Way. I made it last year, and I’m glad to finally be able to use it! The stamp set is Happy Holidays. I used Mint and Intense Black stamp pads. The foam silhouette was something someone gave me. Thanks for visiting, and come back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the big silhouette embellishment, it’s so perfect for your graduation layout! Good job scrapping older photos! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete