Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Old and New

 I have finally finished the last layout of my childhood album. My mom took these pictures of me getting ready for my wedding. I am participating in the Lasting Memories challenge for July: Opposites Attract. This layout is for the Old and New theme. I used a brand new paper pack, never been opened, and it worked perfectly for the theme of this layout. I did my wedding album 17 years ago, so I didn’t know what I’d use the True Love kit for, especially since my wedding colors were red and gold. The colors fit these pictures so well though. They are almost 18 years old, so I consider that old enough!






Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
B&Ts: True Love
Stamps: Vogue Alphabet
Ink: Sugarplum
Other: Bronze sequins

2 comments:

  1. Awesome paper choices for your creation! Perfect for the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Lasting Memories Layout Challenges!

    ReplyDelete