Friday, June 17, 2022

Wheel Wreaths

 Yesterday I made this card while the kids were finishing up their math lessons. We had been invited over to a friends’ house, so I gave her the card as a thank you for letting us hang out. I used the sketch and inspiration photo from Fusion. The colors I used were Charcoal, Olive, Desert Sand, and a touch of Sunny Yellow.





I wanted to give the feel of the wood slats from the photo, so I embossed my background panel with the vertical stripes embossing folder. I wanted a touch of interest on the wreaths so I added some red enamel gems. I didn’t mean for it to look Christmasy, but it definitely could be used for a Christmas card!

The inside says, “Let your light shine!” 

Materials used:

Cardstock: Grey Wool, White Daisy 

Stamps: Remarkable Wreath, Illuminate

Ink: Charcoal, Olive, Desert Sand, Sunny Yellow

Other: Hemp twine, Red Enamel Gems, Vertical Stripes embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful wreaths here, a fab fusion of sketch and theme. Thanks for joining us at Fusion Card Challenge. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete