Monday, June 13, 2022

Sweet colors

 Good morning! It is summer break, and I’m trying to make some time for crafting. Today I am using my 3 favorite blog challenges: Color My Heart, Heart 2 Heart, and Atlantic Hearts. Here is what I made:



 


I picked the diagonal colors: Peach, Toffee, and Mocha. I substituted chocolate for mocha, but I’m thinking I should get that stamp pad. My chocolate is really running low!

Materials used:

Cardstock: Chocolate & White Daisy

Stamps: Sweet as Sugar

Ink: Toffee, Chocolate, Peach

Other: Pretty pins, Mocha opaques, bronze shimmer trim, Boutique assortment

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with Color My Heart Color Dare. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning. thank you for participating in color dare challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Enjoy the break :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! You've used our colors well. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card, Sarah! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
    :) Marie
    AHSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice take on the sketch. Love the color combo, (it's a favorite of mine). Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, how pretty this combination of color is, great sentiment and sweet tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. I love the colors you picked and all of the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, I love it! The colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the hearts in the background! Wonderful card! Thank you for playing with us at Heart2Heart and Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the heart background stamping. The browns with the peach just look great. Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare, I hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is fabulous with the wonderful color combination you selected!

    Thank you for playing with us at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet indeed! I love your color combo. Thanks for joining us @Heart2HeartChallenges!

    ReplyDelete