Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hello Sunshine

Greetings and happy Wednesday! Today I made a card inspired by the Color Throwdown. We were to use Coral, Aqua, Green and Yellow on our projects today. I used CTMH colors Sorbet, Glacier, Pear, and Canary. I used the same sentiment from the inspiration photo, and framed it for the Frame It challenge at Simon Says. The sketch is from Freshly Made Sketches.


For the sentiment, I cut some strips of Canary cardstock, and stamped Hello in Sorbet, then I stamped Sunshine in black. I used the partial inking technique for this sentiment since the full stamp said, "You are my Sunshine." For the Mason jar and the flowers, I colored them in by using water and a paintbrush and ink.



Materials used:
Cardstock: Canary, White Daisy
Stamps: Just to Say, Sunshine Birdies, Candlelight Garden
Ink: Black, Sorbet, Glacier, Pear

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful pastel card! I love how you placed the sentiment in a frame and altering the sentiment was such a good trick! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design with a creative way to highlight the sentiment! Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card using gorgeous images! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete