Monday, January 8, 2024

My birthday Christmas cards

 Hey there! My birthday is just two weeks after Christmas, so here are some cards I made on and around my birthday! These are for my stash for next year, I have 3 so far, so I think that’s progress.

I am participating in 3 challenges:

Color My Heart

Atlantic Hearts

52 Christmas Card Throwdown

2 of the challenges were sketches, so I went ahead and made two cards with the Color Dare Colors!









Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Bluebird
B&Ts: Free to be Me
Stamps: Merriest Christmas
Ink: Tulip
Other: Crafty Loose Sequins

7 comments:

  1. Such cute cards! At this rate, you'll have all your Christmas cards ready for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on blending 3 challenges together so well. I love the looks you created with our colors. Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both cards but really love the one using the AHS! Great headstart on your Christmas cards! Thanks for sharing at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! You used the sketch very nicely! Thanks for playing at 52 CCT challange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful festive card :-)) I like how you take my sketch!
    Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are wonderful. Love both designs and great use of the colors. Thank you for sharing at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of you Christmas cards are so pretty, the traditional color with a touch of blue is so pretty. Thanks for sharing with Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete