Thursday, July 3, 2014

Real life...

Now here's a card I'm excited about. It turned out just how I imagined. I needed a card for my brother for his 30th birthday coming up next week. So I took inspiration from these 3 challenges:

CAS(E) This Sketch
Pals Paper Arts
CASE Study


I used the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to make the number overlay and the cutouts for the stamps and also for the number 30. For the grey, I brought in the Slate polka dot washi tape and the black and grey sparkle assortment. The other colors are Twilight and Juniper.
PPA210 Basic Gray Lost Lagoon Pool Party 

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: All the Details
Ink: Twilight, Juniper
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Slate Polka Dot Washi Tape, Black and Grey Sparkles

9 comments:

  1. What a great background..super fantastic. Awesome masculine card!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great birthday card. Love the background. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing with the Pals this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun!! I love how you used the inspiration from 3 challenge. I always have such a hard time doing this!! LOVE the background and the layering on this. Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study and CAS(E) This Sketch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this! Your take on the sketch is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card, the background is great! Thanks for having fun with the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sarah! Love that numbered background, and the pop of blue from all your embellishments you added!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, so cute!! I love all of the layers. Thanks for playing at PPA! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete