Thursday, July 10, 2014

Goodbye Buttercup

We are coming out with a new color called Canary to replace Buttercup. I have it ordered, so we'll see how it compares. But I sure will miss my sweet little Buttercup! Anyway, here is a card I made for some Thursday challenges:

CAS(E) This Sketch
CASE Study
Pals Paper Arts


I was trying to think of a paper pack that had navy and yellow, and I just couldn't think of one, so I scoured my paper bag and came up with Pemberley. I had just the right amount of scraps to make this card! And I love how the challenges from CASE Study and CAS(E) This Sketch work together so well!

 07-10

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Buttercup
B&Ts: Pemberley
Stamps: Say It In Style
Ink: Buttercup, Outdoor Denim
Other: pearls (not CTMH), Waxy Flax, Just Blooms Floret Paper Shapes, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

11 comments:

  1. well, this is so sweet! Love that it was made with scraps!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and the images are wonderful! Love that you used scraps. Thanks for joining us at CTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so gorgeous! I love the patterned circles and the additional butterfly and I especially like the overall simplicity and clean look of this pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! Thank you for playing this week with the Pals Paper Arts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sarah! You combined these three challenges so well! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study and CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great mix of all the challenges!! Super sweet card too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card - the colors are so lovely and you met the sketch to perfection!! Very impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the patterned paper you used within the circles, they coordinate with each other very well. I also like how you have made the design simple and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CIO!

    ReplyDelete