Thursday, January 9, 2014

Raining Thanks

Today I finished up cataloging my stamps. I didn't have a very big umbrella stamp, which is what I wanted for this card. So I scoured my Cricut cartridges (I only have like 8). It was between a beach umbrella found on Artbooking, or this one found on the Designer's Calendar cartridge. I chose this one because it fit what I had in my head. I cut it out using Moonstruck paper.

My inspiration from the Runway Inspired photo was the colors and the umbrella. The raining letters and the 'thank you' theme came from the inspiration card at CASE Study. I also (loosely) used the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch.


Materials used:
Cardstock: White, Moonstruck
Stamps: A Typeface
Ink: Moonstruck, Sunset, Black, Grey, Sorbet, Gypsy
Other: Designer's Calendar cricut cartridge (not CTMH), Sunset Baker's Twine

8 comments:

  1. Love this umbrella!! What a great idea and a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fabulous! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so absolutely perfect! Thanks so much for playing along at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat card! Great take on the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful composition and use of elements! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the cutest idea...I love those raining letters! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete