Friday, October 18, 2013

Invitations!

My son is turning two on Sunday. I let him invite two friends. They are both girls. So I made these sort-of gender neutral invitations for the girls! I loved the challenge at CASE Study, and used that as my main inspiration. I used the cute little sketch from Retro Sketches. I also used Kraft, Flair, and Chipboard for the challenge at Frosted Designs.

These cards are 4x4. They are really cute!



Materials used:
Cardstock: Colonial White, Kraft
Stamps: Little Reminder, Summer Fun, Bingo Alphabet, Outta This World
Ink: Cranberry, Black
Other: Eclectic Alphabet chipboard, Chocolate Ribbon Rounds, woodgrain embossing folder (not CTMH)

6 comments:

  1. These cards are just TWO cute for words! Great take on this week's sketch! -Katie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!!! Two friends for a Two year old party!! Love your cards and your take on our Chipboard and Kraft paper challenge at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are darling!!! thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the play on words! Hope your son had a fabulous birthday :) Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome invitations!! thank you playing along with us over at Frosted Designs Kraft, Flair & Chipboard challenge ♥ waving hi from the hills of North Carolina

    ReplyDelete