Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ballet Birthday

I had a lot of fun making this card. My colors came from Dynamic Duos. The sketch came from Retro Sketches. The image was inspired by CASE Study. The birthday theme came from Sentimental Sundays. I piled on the embellishments for Pile It On. And I used my favorite stamp set (Childhood Portrait) for Crazy 4 Challenges. I love it when I can combine so many challenges and still come up with a good looking card!


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Smokey Plum
Stamps: Childhood Portrait, Card Chatter- Birthday
Ink: Petal, Smokey Plum
Other: twine (not CTMH), Purple Gems

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Spot on with each challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super sweet Sarah! Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! That is still one of my favorite stamp images. Can't believe you were able to combine so many challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card... perfect!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    ~Sentimental Sundays DT~

    ReplyDelete