Sunday, August 11, 2013

Artbooking in August Blog Hop Week Two

Yay! I finally got my Artbooking cartridge! Every Monday in August, Close to my Heart consultants will participate in a blog hop, sharing with you something different each week. We will share a mini album, a 2-page layout, a card, and a home décor/giftable item. If you came here from Jody Spiegelhof's blog, you are on the right track. Today I'm sharing a card with you. I used the T key to create a sunburst card, inspired by the CASE Study card for this week. I cut the overlay at 6 3/4 inches. I had to cut a little off the bottom to fit onto this 6x41/2 inch card.


I colored the card base with my alcohol markers, and I was a little disappointed that they didn't color more evenly. Some are drying up more than they should be. Anyway, I used the new "Look to the Light" stamp set for the Bible verse.

Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy
Stamps: Look To the Light
Ink: Black
Markers: Cotton Candy, Sorbet, Crème Brulee, Sweet Leaf, Lagoon, Gypsy
Other: Artbooking Cricut cartridge

Now head over to Katy Taylor's blog to see what she came up with!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful rainbow effect.. who could ask for more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rainbow behind the overlay- way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great take on Jennifer's card!
    Thanks for studying with us this week on CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this rainbow! Love the overlay! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, I totally wanted to do this and forgot! ooops, lol! I love what you did with it, Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete