Monday, May 6, 2013

Lighthouse

I made this card on Saturday night, but I got tired, and yesterday I went to a church picnic all day. It was glorious. God blessed us with absolutely perfect weather and sunshine all day! And I stayed late. So I'm bringing this card to you today. It is for 3 challenges:

CASE Study
For Your Inspiration
Black Tie Fridays


I made my own animal print paper for the background by stamping the seagull images from the Perfect Day stamp set multiple times in black ink. I like the way it turned out.



Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Grey Wool
Stamps: Perfect Day
Ink: Black

13 comments:

  1. Absolutely brilliant, Sarah! LOVE the CAS feel and the amazing use of stamped images! Thanks for joining us at FYI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I adore how you did this card -- awesome job! Thanks for joining in with FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply gorgeous! Love your seagull stamped backgroung on the left side. Very well put together. So glad you joined us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - I love that stamped background!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bird print!! Nice and simple. Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow--so many great things about your design--the bird-stamped background; how it silhouettes the light-house image, and how your stamped on both the grey and white portions of the card. Glad you enjoyed a "perfect day" for your picnic over the w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice design and I love lighthouses! Thanks for playing with us at Black Tie Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Sarah, you always make such beautiful cards, and this one is no exception! I love how you've combined the challenges, your card is perfect for all! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THank you for playing with Black Tie Fridays. I really like your color scheme and your stamping turned out perectly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! Love the birds! Thanks for joining us at For Your Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness this is just stunning! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card love the how you did the "animal print" with the seagulls~ Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this CAS card. The seagulls stamped on the gray panel look so cool. Thanks for joining us at FYI.

    ReplyDelete