Thursday, February 21, 2013

CaseStudy and ColorDare #31

Here is the card I made, inspired by CaseStudy and using the colors for Color My Heart color dare #31 - Sunset, Honey, and Buttercup. I love this card, because it's like a burst of sunshine for a cold day like today. I should send it to someone. I need to think of who needs cheering up. I do. I'll send it to myself. :)


Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Sunset, Honey, Buttercup
Stamps: Pemberly WOTG, Card Chatter Sympathy
Ink: Sunset, Honey, Buttercup
Other: Paradise Baker's Twine, Brown & Tan Sparkles

8 comments:

  1. lovely card and I like your scrapbook layout too

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! Love what you did with the baker's twine, Sarah--so different than what I have seen! Awesome design work and will definitely add some brightness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful clean and simple card. This is the type of card my customers love to make. I love everything about it. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We DEFINITELY need some brightening up, here in the Great White North. Super job with this (seemingly) simple, graphic card. Love the white space along with the bands of colour and layering. Its always fun to see what everyone does with the same colour palette! Happy last week of Feb...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your very clean and simple card--it showcases these fabulous colors wonderfully! I also like the twine strands that run off the page. This is a very happy card with the perfect sentiment. Awesome job, Sarah!

    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite type of card...easy, classy, and cheerful. I have copied it into my CASE file for later use. I can easily see this with purples and blues for a sympathy card. Oh...I am going to have FUN with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very pretty...love the color combination you used! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete