Thursday, January 24, 2013

Color Dare Greens

I made this cute card tonight for the Color My Heart color dare. I envisioned it and I made it, and it turned out exactly how I had envisioned it. I love it when that happens! It doesn't happen very often, LOL! :)

Here are my inspirations:
CASE Study
Deconstructed Sketch
The PlayDate Cafe

 
 Deconstructed Sketch No. 86
 
I really hope you'll come join in at the color dare this week. The rules have been changed, so anyone can play no matter what products you're using. The colors are Sweet Leaf, Topiary and New England Ivy. If you don't have these colors, just use some that are as close as you can get. And have fun!
 
Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Kraft, Sweet Leaf, Topiary, New England Ivy
Stamps: Say It In Style, It's Your Day, Adventure USA
Ink: Black, New England Ivy

13 comments:

  1. Love how this came out! Who would think green would make such a difference. Great job, Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so slow! It took me three times to get that little heart was being sent from where you are to where your card recipient is. Now I'm totally wanting that map of the US in my stamp stash. LOVE this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this card. The map stamp has endless possibilites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, the colors are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice! I love the super clean feel to your card, it's wonderful! Thanks for joining for this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful card design and execution of it! I love the dotted line traveling south ending in a heart--very clever. You did a fantastic job of incorporating elements from 4 different challenges--quite a feat! Thanks for inspiring (and challenging) us all with the Color My Heart Color Dare every week.

    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing along with The Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Sarah, I love the US outline. Great color this week too!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card design--I have the map-of-Canada version of that stamp, and will have to give your lay-out a try. I really liked the monochromatic theme this week! Thinking of you all at my crop this w/e.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an interesting stamp! I have never seen it before...it's cool! GREAT card! Glad you could play along with us using the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that pop of green and the sweet little heart to mark the destination!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! Love that USA stamp! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely use of colour! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete