Thursday, January 10, 2013

Color Dare #25

Here are the cards I made for Color My Heart Color Dare #25 - Ruby and Indian Corn Blue:

 
I made 3 Valentine cards, although I started out just cutting images in random colors on Artiste, not knowing what I would do with them. This one is inspired by the CASE Study card:
 
Here is the inside:
 
This is one of Artiste's fun "wrapper cards:"
 
When you take off the wrapper. I love how it Providentially worked out that the size I cut the card at is the same size as the Seal-Love stamp I wanted to use:
 
Here is the inside of the "wrapper" card. It says: "is patient, love is kind."
 
And lastly, the pop-up card. I made this one with my hubby in mind:
 
He likes the pop-up cards:
 
Here's an angled view of the inside:
 
So there you go! I hope you enjoyed this "taste of Artiste." If you HAVE to have this Cricut cartridge, head over to my website: sarahstone.ctmh.com.
 
Materials used:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Indian Corn Blue, Ruby
Stamps: Card Chatter - Love, Seal - Love, Say It In Style
Ink: Ruby, Indian Corn Blue
Embellishments: Shimmer Trim, Blue Sparkles

3 comments:

  1. Great Artiste cartridge cards. The wrapper card and stamps is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, these are amazing. So pretty Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah! You have been a really busy girl! Looks like you are all set for Valentines! I love all the clever / interactive elements to your designs, the sleeve, the pop up and the tri fold heart card - so much fun that makes these extra special!

    ReplyDelete