Saturday, November 17, 2012

Color My Heart

Here is my entry for Color my Heart this week. I CASED a card from CASEstudy.

The colors are Cranberry, Hollyhock, and Sweet Leaf. I finally broke out my Remarkable Wreath stamp set. I've been meaning to use it for a long time. It is so versatile!
 
Here is the card I CASED:

Materials used:
B&Ts: Magic Moments, Scholastic
Cardstock: Kraft, White Daisy, Cranberry
Stamps: Remarkable Wreath, Very Merry Christmas, Diverse Backgrounds
Ink: Cranberry, Desert Sand, Sweet Leaf
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute...love that darling wreath and the pretty colors! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful CASE! I love that wreath :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete