Thursday, August 16, 2012

I love babies!!!

A lady at my church had her baby yesterday! I'm so excited because I crocheted her a blanket back in April. :) I'm so glad I get to finally make a card to go with it. Anyway, I found some challenges today that worked perfectly for my new baby stamp set: New Arrival. I used the sketch from Pals Paper Arts. I was inspired by the photo at Inspired By. And the challenge at CASE Study was to choose a DT member and case one of their projects. Here's my card:
Here is the card I chose from the CASE study Design Team member. I chose Teneale Williams.
Teneale Williams., Stampin' Up!, Tea Shoppe
I really loved the monochromatic yellows and the bow. Here is the picture from Inspired By. I loved the woodgrain in the picture, so I had a chance to use that WONDERFUL new B&T paper from our new kit, Dakota!

I utilized the yellows and blues in this photo. Here is the sketch from Pals Paper Arts:
PPA141 Sketch Challenge

Materials used:
Cardstock: Honey, Crystal Blue, Colonial White
B&Ts: Dakota, Pemberly
Stamps: New Arrival
Ink: Honey, Crystal Blue
Embellishments: Color Ready Seam Binding Ribbon, Colonial White Waxy Flax, Bling Buttons, Clear Sparkles
Cricut Cartridges: Art Philosophy

Thank you to everyone over at CASE Study, Pals Paper Arts, and Inspired By for you inspirations. I couldn't do it without YOU!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love that woodgrain paper and that adorable elephant. Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute! A handmade card and a crochet blanket, what a lucky new mom! Love the gray and yellows, so pretty together! Thanks for joining us a the PPA this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and a great CASE! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super sweet card! Such a great CASE of Teneale's car!
    Thanks for CASEing along with us this week at CASE Study! :)
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you picked ME, Thank you so much! I am loving your card, the colours work so well together.

    Have a wonderful weekend {it's almost here}

    Teneale

    ReplyDelete
  6. yellow and blue and gorgeous! Love those gemstones :) Thanks for helping us celebrate 2 years on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete