Saturday, June 30, 2012

Case Study and Play Date Cafe

Wow, I'm tired. I made this card earlier today, but it's after 2 am and I'm just now posting it. It's taking me a while too because I'm sleep deprived. But I get to go to a concert tomorrow! Yay! Big Daddy Weave is coming to town :)

I made this card for Case Study and the colors are from Play Date Cafe. It's a Christmas card.


I did not make this card. Joy Taylor did. I just copied and stole everything from it. That's what CASE means people. Okay?

Materials used:
Paper: Lucy; Colonial White cardstock
Stamps: Holiday something, Glory to God, Card Chatter-Love
Ink: Cranberry, Honey, Cotton Candy, Indian Corn Blue
Other: Nothing

Good night.

2 comments:

  1. super cute card...thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study...have a wonderful week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your festive take on Joy's card!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :D
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete